After a aptopic pregnancy injected Methodexit to remove the dead embryo. will it be OK to conceive at this stage ?

Hi I am Rezwana age 29 After a aptopic pregnancy my doctor injected me with Methodexit injection to remove the dead embryo befor 05 months If I plan to conceive at this stage will it be correct Hi I am Rezwana age 29. After a aptopic pregnancy my doctor injected me with Methodexit injection to remove the dead embryo befor 05 months. If I plan to conceive at this stage will it be correct ? Will there any effect on the incoming baby ? Please suggest, most probably I have coneived now.
Asked On : Mon, 7 Mar 2011