After a C section why am I getting cramps in my arm and leg with numbness and headache ?

I am 20 yo and i had a c section 12 wks ago(baby was breech)...i had a lot of blood loss and large clots so I recieved 2 pints of blood. I have not had my cycle since baby. I stopped bleeding at 2 weeks PP. Im worried since Im not breast feeding and I have had horrible leg and arm cramps. Numbness and tingling and headaches..Could I have a blood clot? What will they do? and is this in any way linked to the absence of my cycle. With my 1st child i had vaginal birth and cycle was back in 6 weeks.
Asked On : Mon, 23 May 2011