Addicted to oxycodone which was used for treating recurrent nephrolithiasis. Unsuccessful psychiatric consultation. Solution?

im a 47 years old physician who for the last 10 years suffering from addiction to oxycodone which was prescriped for me for the first time for recurrent renal colick due to recurrent nephrolithiasis. now i consider myself to be really addicted to it . i tried psychiatric consultation many times which ,unfortunatelly were unsuccessfull. im taking dose ranging between 80-100 mg every two to three days
Asked On : Thu, 24 May 2012