Acute subdural hematoma after an ice skating accident. Mild bleeding in the brain. Will it heal of its own?

Due to an ice skating accident I have an acute subdural hematoma the accidetn occured a month ago. I was admitted on the 19th of Febuary stayed 3 days in icu then 2 days on a regular floor. I was discharged and over the past month have slowly improved. I have no pains at all in my head at this time my last cat scan a week ago showed some small bleeding. My question is if the bleed isnt that much larger is it possible that over the weeks to come that it resolve on its own.
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013