Acute pain on the side of the spine. Hurts when stretching, turning, sitting, standing. Suggestions?

i have acute pain for 3 year which has got worse today causes me to screem with pain. the breath taking pain is on the side of my spine where the pelvis meet, where the two dimples in the back is. i can press the two dimples either side and I have pain. Now, i have had to shorten my stride because the pain jolts me if i take my usual stride. if there is un-eveness when i walk this also caused acuate pain. Turning in bed is painful. If i stretch out before me to pick something up, the pain takes my breath away and i can t move for the pain, i have to gently ease my self back and then find i can t walk eventually i shufful. The sevier pain can also happen when i get up or sit donw. e-mail is YYYY@YYYY . my name is jacqueline fielden
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013