Acid reflux with nausea. Pain in upper right rib and back ache. Is it due to gas build up?

I have dull pain in my right upper side under my rib. It has hurt since yesterday at 5 pm and is tender to touch. It hurts more when i'm lying down or bending or using my abdomen to sit up. It is not excruciating pain, but on occasions, my back aches in the middle upper part. I also had severe acid reflux yesterday along with a lot of bloating and nausea but no vomitting. Do you think this is related to gas buildup? Does it sound like a pulled muscle?
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013