Achiness in all joints of the body, buttocks, left thigh. Which specialist do I need to see?

About 2 months ago I developed achiness in almost all of my joints like shoulders, hips, thumbs and sometimes feel like it is really hard to just take a step. I thought it was my crestor but am still experiencing the joint aches even though I stopped the crestor 3 weeks ago. I also have a pain in middle of left buttocks and top of left thigh that varies from day to day. Am just wondering where I need to go next.
Asked On : Fri, 10 Aug 2012