Accidentally gave Metformin to the child instead of Nabumetone. Advised not very serious and would cause just stomach sickness. Opinion?

I got medication bottles confused this am & accidently gave 1000 mg metformin to my 68 pound 10 year old daughter, instead of her NSAID 500 mg of Nabumetone. She is not a diabetic, she has Juvenile Arthralgia and possible irritable bowel syndrome . I called the pharmacy & they suggested I call poison control, who said she doesn t need to go to the hospital. They said she might be sick at her stomach or sleepy, but otherwise ok. I have emailed her teacher, but haven t heard back. Is there anything I should do to help her?
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013