Abrasion on anus on using object for masturbation, later bleeding and pain after passing stool, persisting pain. Anal fissure?

This is a sensitive question. I would appreciate your feedback. Last July 2012, I played with my anus with an object during masturbation (because of curiosity) and it caused bleeding . I went to an internist and told me that it was just an abrasion and that there is nothing to worry about. Bleeding stopped after a week because my stool was softer as a result of taking laxatives. I thought I was all OK until after 1 month, bleeding and pain reoccured after the passing of a hard stool. I immediately took in some laxatives and bleeding stopped after 4 days. Now, until this month October 2012, there is still some periodical slight pain but with no blood which I find distracting. I have a strong feeling that this is anal fissure based from what I read from the internet but I want to know if this is something more serious. I also want to know that if this is is really anal fissure (maybe chronic) am I healing? Thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012