Abortion, had infection. Had toxoplasma. Can I try getting pregnant again?

Hi, am diya a 26 yr old female. I had toxoplasma igg and igm positive in my 1st Pregnancy(march 2012) after doing the avidity test my dr. Confirmed the infection recent and critical, so I had to abort my 1st pregnancy( June 9th 2012) . Now we want to concieve again as asked by my dr. for a test of toxoplasma igg and igm is still positive ( is it a reinfection?). Now again how long should I wait so I can concieve and what medicines should I take? Why does it reoccur? What if it occurs while am pregnant again? Does having toxoplasma have any affects on future pregnancys?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013