Abortion done, hydrops baby. Uterus scan shows size increased, bulky, no extra uterine growth. Pregnancy chances?

My name asima 26yr marriage 2011 after marriage in two months iam concive naturally evry thung giing smooth in my 32weeks of pregnancy tiffa shows its hydrops baby baby having cardiac pbrlm my marriage us consagunus after that prgnancy terminate evry thing done to knw the cause all reports were normal after gap of 6months ihav done a scan shows my uterus increase in size and bulky normal pattern no extra uterine growth in these condition can i get pregnant again its my first pregnancy pls guide me sir
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013