Abnormal period. Dark brown discharge. Taking Metrolag 500mg. Pregnancy?

I took metrolag 500mg two weeks back. My period have not been normal. They are dark brown in colour. The first day bleeding was red but second day it turned brown and remained brown for the third and fourth day. Is there any chance that i am pregnant? My bleeding has been normal heavy. It was not just spotting and the spasm was also relieved after bleeding. Moreover, i also had severe cramping before my period. Or is there a possibility that my period is this way because of metronidazole ?
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013