Abnormal bilirubin levels, frequent urination, low libido. Prescribed for kidney test. Reason, treatment?

I have something wrong with my blood rubin levels not to sure what that means, but yeah if possible help. A doctor said I should go get my kidneys checked out I still haven t but I will like some advice and information. Also, with the frequent urination I am not only losing my sex drive, when I was being sexually active once my penis became dis-functional for about 10 mins and I couldn t get erect if you would know what s going on please tell me. I would like to also add that I go to the bathroom to urinate about 6-8 times a day maybe more and when I drink caffeine I can t stop urinating.
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012