Abnormal EKG, sinus bradycardia, CT scan shows inflamed lymph nodes. Related?

HI, I had an EKG performed on me during a physical exam as a result of a change in blood pressure. The EKG came back abnormal and it turns out that it is sinus bradycardia . I am a somewhat active 38 year old male that I ride my bike to work everyday (18 miles round trip) and I go to the gym once or twice a week to include some advanced hiking (8+ miles) on the weekends. It appears that the bradycardia could be as a result of my activity levels but several years ago I had a CT scan done as a result of abdomonal pain and they found that I have enflammed lymphnodes . They tested me for lymphoma which involved a bone aspiration but everything came back negative. Do you think that the bradycardia and the enflammed lymphnodes are related?
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012