Abdominal pain in the early pregnancy. Is it normal? Ectopic pregnancy ruled out

Hi, Im about 5 weeks pregnant and I m experiencing unbearable abdominal pain , some people are saying this is normal, some are not. a PA at my gyn said 50% of woman experience pain but it s not exactly normal, and said it might not even have to do with my pregnancy. I have moved bowels, but not as often as before this pain occurred. Nothing seems to help the pain, and I ve been experiencing it for a week and a half now if not longer. I just want to make sure me and my baby are ok. They took an u/s and ruled out ectopic pregnancy already.
Asked On : Thu, 15 Nov 2012