Abdominal pain. Constant, hurts to cough, laugh, sit, loss of appetite. Constipation?

Hi, yesterday while in the car I got intense lower adominal pain. I first thought it was gas so I drank ginger ale and took two gas-x. I burped a couple of times but the pain never went away. The following day, I thought it was constipation since I hadn't had a bowel movement since Saturday morning. I drank some coffee and had some gas but it didn't relieve the pain. Later on Sunday I had a stool softener and finally had a bowel movement but there is still the constant pain.

The pain is in my lower to mid stomach. Hurts a lot when I move and once I finish moving it returns to a constant pain that's a little less in intense. It hurts to cough, laugh and to sit on the toilet. I really don't have an appetite. My temperature is 99.4. If I push in on the pain it helps a bit but when I release it hurts worse.

Could this be just a bad case of constipation??

Thanks for the help!
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013