Abdominal discomfort, sore spot, hurts to push. Had C-section. Scar tissue?

I have had 2 c-sections. The last one was three years ago. Since then, I have had a strange sensation in my lower abdomen around and above my scar . Wearing jeans and or tight fitting pants, and even a seat belt can be uncomfortable...not extremely painful, just uncomfortable. For the last week or so, I have been constipated, which has added a pressure like sensation in my abdomen and left rib. I also began to notice a sore spot in my mid/ lower abdomen approximately 3 cm above. It hurts to push on it. Feeling a little worried, I began to feel around with two fingers and found some round pea sized lumps in the same general area. Today, I took a laxative to see if this would help ease my discomfort. And, it has a little, but not much. I plan to make an appointment with my OBGYN for some tests, but I am without medical insurance at this time. Does this sound like symptoms of scar tissue/ adhesions from surgeries?
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012