Abdominal cramps, headache, darkened lips, came off birth pills. What could be this?

Hi my name is Chloe and I am 20 years old. I have a 1 year old son. I have come off my pill. Yasmin 2 weeks ago. I had unprotected sex about a week ago. I have been having lower abdominal cramps like period pains but a bit more painful! It comes and goes. I also get bad headaches at least 2 times a day. I wake up on a morning and I don't feel like my usual self. I feel sick to my stomach! I have lost my appetite and my nipples have darkened and my boobs are so sensitive. Can this because I have come off my birth control pills? I don't trust pregnancy tests because in my last pregnancy it took 6 weeks to get a positive result.
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013