Abdominal bloating, cramping and diarrhea. Suffer from esophagitis. Black vomit and stool. Normal ultrasound report

For almost 2 years now I've been suffering from bouts of abdo bloating, cramping, sometimes diarrhea and fever. The bouts have slowly been becoming increasingly frequent. I suffer with oesophagitis and have been on PPI for several years. I have had 2 episodes within the past few weeks of black vomit and I've noticed at times my faeces look a little dark. The vomiting is usually followed by a short fever. I've had an abdo ultrasound with nothing found.
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013