8th month after delivery, still continuous bleeding. Dr advised pills and Mirena for increasing uterine thickness. Alternatives ?

This is eighth month after my second delivery. till third month i had continuous bleeding but in a low manner. after that it stopped. but again it happened after ten, twelve days. it lasts for again 8,9 days. again it stops.this procedure continues till my sixth month. after that on the same month when bleeding starts it not stopped.i consult doctor ..she said that the thickness of my uterus is increasing and i have to take tablet .i took the tablet..but no change in my bleeding.then she said to do D and C.after that she said to put Mirena .This will be a treatment for my disease.but i don t want to put this.i need medicine.can u please suggest a medicine for this. Thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013