8 year old, drenched in the rain, mild fever. Taking B cin. High WBC count. Treatment?

Hi my daughter got drenched in the rain and has been running a low grade fever not higher than 100 . She had two rounds of antibiotics but didn t subside . We got her tests done and her WBC were high..16.1 . All other like widely etc came normal. Urine was normal. Now doctor has prescribed her seethes another antibiotic. I am really worried. Also prior to this my daughter had antibiotic for her severe cold where doctor gave her B cin 100mg once a day for 5 days and then a repeat it again for 5 days. Hope the fever is not a side effe t of B cin. My daughter is 8 years old
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012