8 month old child, head injury, bump on forehead, episodes of vomiting. Medical attention required?

Hi there, My 8 month old baby girl fell off the bed yesterday (about 2 feet high) head first. She cried for about 10 min after the fall. She has a purple/blue bump on the top left of her forehead . her pupils are dialating as they should with light and dark areas. She is eating normally. she did bring up a bit of milk in the afternoon and a bit of food last night. Nothing out of the ordinary. She has been her happy self during yesterday and this morning. Laughing and crawling around. Should I take her to the doctor just for a proper check out or is everything fine?
Asked On : Sat, 21 Jul 2012