70 year old female taking pantium for the last 3 years. If not taking then feel sour taste and indigestion

Hi My mother is 70 years old. she is taking PANTIUM DSR last 3 years daily. If she is not taking then feling sour taste and indigestion . Now few months always she is telling bitter taste in mouth. When she is bending for washing mouth or any work some thing coming out from stomach like froathy white things. Last few days she is telling foods are like floating in the throat pit and even in the morning when she try to brush undigested yellowish things comes out. she is now telling some cramping pain in abdomen and burning sensation too. she is a patient of very anxiety and nervous .. i am worried what to do.. i will not prefer any endoscopic like procedure because i would not like to give you extra pain by inserting that tube for diagnosis. Can anybody help me to prescribe some right meds . i feel it is GERD . i would like to request please give some suggestion about enzyme supplement for easy digestion. any medss for god peristaltic motion, any med to prevent GERD and any sort thging that will help to reduce her bitter taste. Please help me Hi My mother is 70 years old. she is taking PANTIUM DSR last 3 years daily. If she is not taking then feling sour taste and indigestion. Now few months always she is telling bitter taste in mouth. When she is bending for washing mouth or any work some thing coming out from stomach like froathy white things. Last few days she is telling foods are like floating in the throat pit and even in the morning when she try to brush undigested yellowish things comes out. she is now telling some cramping pain in abdomen and burning sensation too. she is a patient of very anxiety and nervous .. i am worried what to do.. i will not prefer any endoscopic like procedure because i would not like to give you extra pain by inserting that tube for diagnosis. Can anybody help me to prescribe some right meds . i feel it is GERD. i would like to request please give some suggestion about enzyme supplement for easy digestion. any medss for god peristaltic motion, any med to prevent GERD and any sort thging that will help to reduce her bitter taste. Please help me
Asked On : Tue, 8 Mar 2011