60 years old. Developed anxiety and erectile dysfunction. Physical or emotional problem?

I am a 60 year old male and after nearly forty years of a great marriage and love life I am beginning to have some problems performing, getting a full erection . I also have developed performance anxiety . I don t know if it is physical or emotional? I found a doctor who claims he can provide a mixture of medicines designed specifically for each individual and actually provide individuals develop an erection for a specific amount of time like 45 minutes? Any thoughts?
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013