5 year old with sever chest congestion despite taking antibiotics. Need further treatment?

hi - my son is 5 1/2 year old. he had fever yesterday night and day before that as well. I went to the doc he said throat is fine but during the breathing he can hear some congestion so he has given Antibitoics which is a 5 day course, 2 days are over and additional DM syrup as a cough supressant and said it will losen the mucus as well but i can still hear his chest heavily congested esp when he coughs (it is deep cough) what else can i do to help him ?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013