5 year old having stomach ache, not eating. What could this be?

Hello I have a 5 yr old son who keeps complaining of belly pain he had it happen all of a sudden last weds mid afternoon got sick once and very tired changing postions a lot the next morning got sick again by 3 in the afternoon feeling better but not 100% Fri he went to school sat he had went with his father and woke up at 430 with belly pains again didn t eat anything no fever seems to come in waves he seems to think that drinkin helps he came home with his eyes looking awfulpupils dialated he. And now he s back to having pains my son did have a nissen done when he was 4 mos old pain is on left side low
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jun 2012