5 week baby, no bowel movement, painful. Taken prune and apple juice, tummy rubs, exercises. Recommendations?

My 5 1/2 week old has not had a bowel movement in 2 days and I can hear her grunt and groan as if she's trying to release it but nothing comes out ... I've tried everything - warm baths, tummy rubs, leg exercises, prune and apple juice. I have an appointment in 2 days with her pediatrician but is there anything I can do for now to at least soothe her? She cries non-stop, doesn't stop squirming, and I can tell its painful .. Please help
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013