4 months old on elacare due to milk allergy, Zantac for acid reflux, has diarjhea with lot of mucus. What's going on ?

Hi baby is 4 months old and is on elacare due to milk allergy , and intolerance to so many other formulas we have tried.....he has been on elacre for about 2.5 months now.....he also is on zantac for acid rerlux......aside from all this he has been having diarhea with lots of mucus in stool, stringy mucus also for about 2 weeks now....his stool samples were checked at the pediatricians office and were negative for blood.....stool cultures not back yet.....I am extremely worried and dont mean to but always think of the worst. please help me understand what is going on.....i also need to add that his older siblings seemed to have had a stomache virus with stomache pain and diarhea when all this started with the babies stools . He also seems to poop right after every feeding. He was also on pedialyte for one week which might have made it worse. thanks
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013