37 year old overweight with irregular periods. Severe mood swings. Can you suggest Ayurvedic medication for infertility?

Hi, I am 37 yrs old and a bit over weight due to which I have been having irregular periods since puberty (this time it is delayed by 4 months and i am not pregnant). I have undergone allopathy treatment for regularization as well as fertility but left in between since it was causing mood swings severely. Since i am running out of age, i want to give a final try for regularization of periods and fertility to conceive. I want to try ayurvedic medicine this time. can you please help which medicine for regularization of periods as well as conceiving. Thanks. Roopa
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013