35 weeks pregnant, tests showed posterior placental, skeletal dysplasia. Meaning?

hi,i m 35 weeks BPD 87(35 Weeks);FL 6(31 Weeks). placenta is located posteriorly and upper segment.single,active, fetus ,longitudinal lie,cephalic presentation & spine is left lateral in position.mild dilated lateral ventricle seen.there is descrepency between BPD and FL.short limbs-skeletal dysplasia- my dr tell me that baby head growth is big.kindly tell me in simple words what is placenta n is more head growth is come in abnormality? explain me in simple english.
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012