33 year old with severe knee pain, painful welts during periods. Not lupus. reason?

I am a 33 year-old I started having severe knee pain fallowing a painful welting rash near and on my menstrual cycle when this first started about 5 months ago 3 different doctors said it was shingles. Then the rash the next month spread to both my arms and both my side. I was tested for lupus and in was negative. Now It started again and my knee pain is so bad I cant bend my knee and it is hard to sit or stand. Do you have an answere
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013