31 year old having hypertension. Thyroid test and lipid profile done. Taking metpure and lipicard for high triglycerides. How to stop medications?

hi there..I am a 31 year old male, have been diagnosed with high bp . Initially it was 14-15/95-100. then my doc did some examinations like lipid profile and thyroid check, but also my triglycerides were high at 360. He then prescribed me metpure-xl 25 mg for 1 month and lipicard for 3 months. both my triglycerides and bp are in normal range with triglycerides in 160 and total cholesterol of 170 and bp is around 130-135/80-85. But my doc insists on taking metpure-xl 25, but has stopped lipicard stating he would repeat the tests in another 3 months. but my question is can I stop my bp tablet since my bp is also under control as of now? Thank you in adv for your ans
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012