3 year old having cold sweats and lack of appetite. Suffering from choking, cough and wheezing. Should I wait?

Hello, my son is 3 months old, and for the last few days he has been having cold sweats and everyday between 11am and 6pm he won't eat unless I squeeze the bottle into his mouth. Then he acts as if he's choking, he has also been extremely fussy, and not himself at all. He's been wheezy and has a cough as well. His pediatrician is a military one, and they aren't open today or on weekends and they have no on call doctor. So I was just wondering in your opinion if this problem could wait until Monday when they open or if I should bring him to the ER. Thanks in advance!
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013