What causes breathing problem and recurrent high fever?

He is Suffering from breathing problem and he is suffering from high fever again and again
Posted Sun, 29 Dec 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Prasad 3 hours later
Brief Answer: Need clarifications... Detailed Answer: Hi, You reported that this patient is suffering with recurrent fever and breathing problem. He is on ayurveda treatment. I understand your concern. But the details given is too broad to help me provide useful recommendations. I would like you to give more information about this patient. 1. Since he was hospitalized 3 years ago with breathing problems, may I know what was the diagnosis then? If you have the discharge records - summary and investigation files please upload them here using the site's uploader 2. What medications was he on before you started ayurveda? It would be better if you can list them out too. 3. You have not mentioned any past medical history. I would like to know if he suffers/had suffered from diabetes, blood pressure issues, heart illness, renal problems, asthma or any other conditions. 4. How often does he get fever? Does it resolve spontaneously or does he need medications? 5. If fever is accompanied by any other complaints, please enumerate. 6. I would like you to add any other information regarding his health which you think can be related. Awaiting your reply... Regards
Follow-up: What causes breathing problem and recurrent high fever? 15 minutes later
Thank You So much For your answer sir i will forward you all the documents by tomorrow as fast as it is possible and make sure i send u all the hospitalized documents.
Answered by Dr. Prasad 14 minutes later
Brief Answer: Looking forward to review his case files... Detailed Answer: You can use the site's uploader to send the files to me. Regards