What causes nausea,constipation,diarrhea,bloating,fatigue and pain in abdomen,low back and shoulders?

Orthopaedic Surgeon
i am a 45 year old female. For the past 5 months I have been dealing with nausea, vomiting, constipation, diarrhea, my stomach is bloated, I have extreme fatigue, My heart is pounding, I cannot eat hardly anything and when I do I eat very small amounts and am full, I have abdominal pain, low back pain, my shoulders are very stiff and sore, recently I was having pain in my upper back and had my son who is an EMT check my lungs and he said they sound like the ocean, and my underarms are swollen as well as my ankles. I am concerned that this could be cancer. I am in the middle of a nightmare trying to get insurance so I can get checked out.
Posted Sat, 18 Jan 2014 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Not related to cancer. Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for posting your query. The symptoms that you have described are likely to be related to gastroesophageal reflux disorder cardiac problem or a musculoskeletal pain in the area of back. These symptoms are not likely to be related to cancer. Most cancers will have other constitutional symptoms such as weight loss, night sweats, unexplained fever, itching, multiple lumps and so on. Do you have any of these symptoms? The symptoms you have do need proper examination and investigations to find out the cause for proper treatment. I hope this answers your query. In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out. Wishing you good health. Regards. Dr. Praveen Tayal. For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL