What causes nausea,constipation,diarrhea,bloating,fatigue and pain in abdomen,low back and shoulders?
User rating for this question
i am a 45 year old female. For the past 5 months I have been dealing with nausea, vomiting, constipation, diarrhea, my stomach is bloated, I have extreme fatigue, My heart is pounding, I cannot eat hardly anything and when I do I eat very small amounts and am full, I have abdominal pain, low back pain, my shoulders are very stiff and sore, recently I was having pain in my upper back and had my son who is an EMT check my lungs and he said they sound like the ocean, and my underarms are swollen as well as my ankles. I am concerned that this could be cancer. I am in the middle of a nightmare trying to get insurance so I can get checked out.
Posted Sat, 18 Jan 2014 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Not related to cancer. Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for posting your query. The symptoms that you have described are likely to be related to gastroesophageal reflux disorder cardiac problem or a musculoskeletal pain in the area of back. These symptoms are not likely to be related to cancer. Most cancers will have other constitutional symptoms such as weight loss, night sweats, unexplained fever, itching, multiple lumps and so on. Do you have any of these symptoms? The symptoms you have do need proper examination and investigations to find out the cause for proper treatment. I hope this answers your query. In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out. Wishing you good health. Regards. Dr. Praveen Tayal. For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal
People also viewed
- Bitter gourd for gynaecomastia
- Drunk husband who pees
- Mirena iud bleeding heavy lifting
- What causes severe lower back pain and constipation
- Pregnant constipation diarrhea nausea back pain cause of worry
- What causes delayed periods back pain diarrhea followed by constipation
- Can you break hymen without bleeding
- Nausea back pain and constipation underlying cause
- Drumsticks increase male fertility
- Does rupture of fimbriated hymen bleed?
- Leg cramps back pain bloating constipation nausea
- Feel drunk and head feels full
- I pill side effects of intermenstrual bleeding
- Ear drum perforated treatment oflaxacin
- Drugs used to quit smoking