3 months pregnant, FNAC procedure for severe pain on left upper part of neck shows reactive lympadenitis. What is this ?

Hi, my wife is 30 yrs age and three months of pregnancy. She had undergone for FNAC procedure as she had severe pain on the left upper part of neck. Following is the details of report THE SMEARS SHOWS A POLYMORPHOUS POPULATION OF CELLS CONSISTING OF LYMPHOCYTES, PLASMA CELLS, REACTIVE FOLLICULAR CELLS, TINGIBLE BODY MACROPHAGES AND FEW MITOTIC FIGURES. NO EVIDENCE OF GRANULOMATOUS OR NEOPLASTIC PATHOLOGY SEEN. IMPRESSION: REACTIVE LYMPHADENITIS I wanted to check what exactly this is? and consuming antibiotics for this will have any adverse effect on my wife pregnancy. Please suggest
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013