Done stool test, gas, frequently passing stools, loose stools

I have received a Stool RME report where I have found Stool Color - Brown , Consistancy- Loose , Blood - No, Mucus - Trace , Worm - No , pH - Acidic, Protozoa/HPF - Not Found, Helminth/LPF - Not Found , RBC - Nill , Pus Cells - 1-5 , Macrophage - 0, Others -Nill , Yeasts - Few... That was the result.. My problem was that I go to toilet for two times and I have gas problem in My Stomach,When i sit on the Toilet...the stool comes in loose form & sometimes it bursts at the beginning...Not like Dysentry likewise baby serelac...
Asked On : Tue, 6 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  82 Awaiting Answer