28 year old having abnormal pap smear. pregnant. Small blister on the labia majora. What is wrong?

Hi i am 28 years old, 5 8 and have had abnormal paps before in the past 3 years but never went back after the abnormal pap. I am currently 16 weeks pregnant and obviously had a pap in the beginning of my pregnancy and it came back normal. Now all of a sudden I noticed I had a small blood blister on my labia majora . Its been there for approx. 2 weeks. It doesnt hurt, itch or burn or anything. I wouldnt have even noticed it if I wouldnt have SEEN it. But it hasnt gone away and Ive never had anything like his before. So it kind of worries me.
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012