27 year old having stomach pain, irregular periods. Bulky uterus with cysts, distended urinary bladder

Hi Doctor, I’m sheelu 27 years old unmarried from past few days I have stomach pain and I’m not getting proper periods. My doctor says its bulky uterus problem. And he didn’t explain me about it. Could you please make me understand about the below prescription. (bulky uterus - endometrium is grossly thickened, ethogenic and shows tiny cysts within this measure 3.2cm thickness, urinary bladder is distended & shows normal contours no evidence calculus within)
Asked On : Mon, 9 Jul 2012