22 year old with back pain. On ibuprofen. Do I have pulmonary embolism?

Hi, I m a 22 year old female. I m having some back pain that started a little over a week ago. At first I thought it was a knot in my muscle, then it didn t go away. I ve been taking 4 ibeproferin every six hours and still the pain wont go away. It was really bad when I woke up this morning and could barely get up. I woke up several times coughing and that caused and even more sharp pain. I looked up on Web MD and put my symptoms in and it pointed most likely to pulmonary embolism . I m scared.
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013