20 weeks pregnant. Having garde II low lying placenta, reaching the cervix but not covering it. Is there anything I should be avoiding? Is it ok to travel?

Hi I m 20 wks preganant with my third baby and was told at our 20 wk scan that I have a low lying placenta (grade II - it is reaching the cervix but not covering it). I m booked in to be re-scanned at 34 wks but wanted to know if there was anything I should be avoiding; we are due to go abroard 3 wks tomorrow will I still be ok to?! Is it ok to still do things such as swim, yoga etc? Many thanks
Asked On : Tue, 3 Jul 2012