2 unusual periods after taking cerazette, usually regular. Reasons ?

I took cerazette for 3 days only and didn t like it. Since then, I ve had two unusual periods - one was serious heavy bleeding I ve never in my life, lasted 8 days, the next one was normal, but my current one started on time but has lasted for 12 days, not heavy like the first one but still going on. I m usually regular. I ve had a womb scan inbetween which was healthy and normal and I m fit and eat a good diet although I m wondering if I m a bit low on iron, being paler than usual and a bit fatigued (I work full time, often quite stressful). I m also 46 and never had a child. thanks
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012