18mm posterior intramural fibroid seen in 6 weeks pregnancy. Does it have any affect in growth of baby? Need some advice?

hi, good morning!!! I was 6 weeks pregnant when the OB seen from ultrasound that I have 18mm posterior intramural fibroid , I am quietly bothered and always thinking about it especially when i have read from internet that it may affect the baby. but my OB says that nothing to worry. Do I really have to worry about the fibroid? Does it affect the growth of my baby, now I am on my 15weeks of my pregnancy . Please advice????
Asked On : Wed, 11 Apr 2012