18 year old with diabetes and high cholesterol. On birth control pills. Will a delayed intake of the pill cause pregnancy?

Hi, I am 18, female, medical history includes diabetes and chloresterol (I got my blood checked out for thes the other week and I m fine). My question concerns the birth pill . I have been using LEVLEN ED for almost 6 weeks. I had unprotected sex about 30 hours ago. I normally take my pill at 9am everyday and the latest I have been is around 30 minutes. However today I accidentally overslept and took my pill at 12:45pm. Have my chances of pregnancy increased?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013