18 year old taking sertraline for depression. Behavioral changes, loss of focus. Side effects?

my daughter will be 18 years old in June this year, she has been taking sertraline for 6 months to treat her depression during her year 11 study last year, and now i found her behaviour changed a bit: become careless, loss of focus, too optimistic and she got a very low mark on her term 1 study on year 12 etc, and she is a happy girl in general without any depression. are these side-effects of taking sertraline? and i wanted to stop the treatment for her...
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013