Diagnosed bipolar disorder. Taking depakote. Having mood swings, feel lethargic. How to correct it?

hiya iv been diagnosed with bipolar not sure which one yet i have been using depakote for a few months now and my dose is now 1000mg a day but my moods are still changing rapidly through the day i feel very lathargic no interest in anything also i feel very low in mood i was on sertraline 100mg for depression but it was stopped due to anxiety i was experiencing using both medications together im struggling with normal day to day life its becoming very difficult to continue with my job which is only 18 hrs a week , i feel it is also effecting my children seeing me like this all the time any advice would be great thanks
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013