17 year old suffering from severe constipation, stomach and back pain. What is the treatment?

Hi my name is Jackie I am 17 years old. So here s my issue... I had a bowel movement on Friday of last week and went five days with nothing but gas that didn t seem to want to come out. Throughout those five days my stomach and lower back had begun to hurt quite bad. Yesterday was Wednesday and I the pain was so bad I had to do something. I took laxatives and an enema and pooped a little but the pain didn t go away in fact it feels as though it may have gotten worse. I m in a lot if pain and I ve noticed that I get goose bumps when the pain is at it s worst. I don t know what else to do. Please help.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013