16 month baby, passing tight stools, painful, bleeding. Undergone imperforate anus operation. Treatment?

This is Srinivas from Hyderabad. My 16+ months baby girl is passing tight stools from 2 days where she cries out of pain every time and sometimes bleeds. And for your information my daughter had an operation for imperforate anus in her age of 4th month. We are suspecting that she is having this motion problem because of that operation only. Kindly clarify this and also suggest/give medication to overcome this motion problem.
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013