14 month old child, frequent creamy stools, disturbed sleep, vomiting formula feed. Viral infection?

Hi. My 14 month old son has been off solid food for 3 days, he vomits his formula bottles (it s clear with curdeled milk through it). His stools are like a thick cream texture and are tan, he has gone from a regular 1-2 a day stool to 5 or more in 24 hours and his Nappies are overflowing when he does poop. Does this sound like just a viral thing or something to be worried about? His having very broken sleep, he keeps waking with what seems like pains.
Asked On : Wed, 31 Oct 2012