11 year old having blurry vision after being hit on the head. Have stomach pain, excessive appetite and thirst. Could she be having diabetes?

Hi, I have a 11 year old daughter that has been cring about seeing blurry for about 8 months now. In December last year she was pushed down at school and hit her head hard and passed out but was evaluated at the hospital and was treated, I did have to watch her to make sure she does not so any symptoms of a concusion. By March time she has been complaining about seeing blurry. Her Dr. don t want to expose her to rediation just for blurry eyes so we went to 4 different eye Dr. and nothing is wrong with her eyes. I have been praying but this morning Diabeties caught my ation this morning. My daughter eates so so so much where I have to beg her to calm down with eating and also she do drink alot but I don t let her drink after 6pm cause she still wet the bed real bad. I am so despirate and need to know why is my baby seeing blurry something is wrong. I she had been complaing about bad pains in her stomach . Some one help me PLEASE..... Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012